How to get to EUCYS 2013
The nearest tram stop is Výstaviště Holešovice. Trams number 12, 17 and 24 stop here.
From the tram stop, enter the Exhibition Grounds via the main entrance, and walk straight ahead towards the Industrial Palace. EUCYS takes place in the temporary left wing of the Industrial Palace, entrance via the left side of the main palace foyer.
The nearest public car park is at the rear of the Exhibition Grounds, access is via the street Za Elektrárnou. The parking charge is 40 Kč per hour, or 200 Kč per day.
When is EUCYS open to members of the public?
The Public Zone at EUCYS will be open free of charge to visitors from the general public on:
- Saturday 21 September from 10:00 to 18:00
- Sunday 22 September from 09:00 to 18:00
- Monday 23 September from 09:00 to 17:30
The display of contestants' projects will be open free of charge to visitors from the general public on:
- Saturday 21 September from 13:30 to 16:30
- Sunday 22 September from 09:00 to 12:00 and from 14:00 to 17:00
- Monday 23 September from 09:00 to 12:00 and from 14:30 to 17:30
Please note that access to the EUCYS programme at all other times is strictly upon prior invitation and registration only, and will be subject to presentation of a valid EUCYS badge or ticket.